Did you know Kelley Kencik is our V.P.-elect?
1. what was your first project and when?
my first project was a feather and fan scarf that used 4 skeins of brown sheep wool. It's really long, but I love it and still wear it. I think it was 6 or so years ago.
2. what was your most difficult project?
My first real lace project. I was a really new knitter and I decided I would make my mom a scarf for Christmas. I think I knitted the scarf about 12 times when all was said and done. I was grateful for the the internet and life lines when I finally read about them about half way through the project.
3. what is your favorite project?
I LOVE SOCKS!!!!
4. salty or sweet?
Salty mostly, but sweet on occasion.
5. tell us something interesting about yourself
I own chickens and hope to have a beehive this year.
6. aside from knitting, what are you passionate about?
Cooking and gardening and books.